Lily and I are so excited that the flowers are starting to bloom! It fills us both with so much excitement and hope.
Here are a few Rett related things that have also been inspirational to me over the past few months that I wanted to share:
- Moving video about living with a child with Rett Syndrome
- The Today Show piece on Rett Syndrome
- The scientist who discovered the genetic marker for Rett Syndrome is coming to NYC (and I’m already signed up to see her speak)
- An upcoming Rett fundraiser in NYC where I’ll get a chance to catch up with some of my awesome Rett momma friends (and for those of you in the NY area – would love for you to join me!)
- An announcement from RSRT about the $9mm that was awarded last year to research (psst some Rett momma friends and I are getting together to brainstorm on how we can double that number for 2016)
I hope to see some of you at the fundraising event next month!
C and L
All good news!!! Happy Spring!! Happy Easter!! Abundant blue flowers!!!
Happy spring. Love you two